Monday, February 25, 2008

Special Thanks!

Finally, I got enough motiviation to write in this blog of mine. I started two months back but I never really got the urge to write in this. At the same time, theres so much in my mind that I just can't recline and theres so much shit that went on and still going on that make me wonder.

Few weeks back I took a trip to Philadelphia to meet up with some of my teammates. They really took me back to the days when things were simple and nothing in life is really that important to stress over. The weekend was simple, relaxing and just plain chill. No one really gave me shit or brought up problems. When we did argue, it was over the most useless materials that we laugh about it at the end. No beef, or grudge. Things were simple and always simple with these dudes, maybe it was the time that we endured together. We grew up on the field as well as off the field together. But now we are growing individually and I have hit a few bumps on the road. Somehow, some way everytime that I do...there they are, standing ready to pick me up and let me know that everything will be alright. I wish I could be a better friend to them and I dont know how I am doing in their report cards for me. Even though I don't show it at times, what Jared said during the weekend was right, "you guys are the closest friends that I have." The saying is right, "true friends grow separately but they never grow apart." It's been almost two years since I really sat down and spent time with my teammates but when we do see each other, it seems just like it was last week when we sat at the pizza shop and played cards til it was dark. I guess I never joined a fraternity for a reason, because I have 14 of them out there.
Until we meet again, Peace and love from Boston to my brothers.

3 comments:

fbgurunineteen said...

u r a bum... but a lovable one at that

Golden N Rong said...

tears, but i joined one, hah but i got 2 teammates in it haha

Princess Lucy said...

long wu, you dont blog do you? lol