Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ignorant!

Damn two post in a month? never happen before.

This kid on the bus today whispered to his friend, "why he wearing a Obama shirt, he not even black."

WELCOME HOME LONG WU!

ahhh, sweet home Coney Island. Well back to the previous quote, I was wearing my OBAMA shirt today and a random black kid from my neighborhood said that of me. I turned to him and looked him dead in the eye and said, "are you serious?" He didn't say anything back to me.

I mean seriously, the fact that the kid even said that proved that I deserve to wear that shirt more than him. Something so ignorant, coming from someone of color about another person of color who believes in the cause that everyone should be equal would say something so ignorant?

you know what? I shouldn't even elaborate on how I feel because it's a shame that dude has the right to vote after all that people have fought for.

4 comments:

Louie said...

no diggity. no doubt.

heidi said...

hahahahaha, wow. you should've bitched him out. this makes me miss you a lot. I wish I got to see you this summer!

Golden N Rong said...

word, some people just dont understand shit, just gotta educate them.

tw said...

THIS WAS SO INTERESTING TO READ. we should talk about this stuff in person