Saturday, January 3, 2009

NEW YEAR's resolution 2 0 0 9!!

2009 is now 3 days old. Since I am going back to Boston tomorrow, the new year officially starts on Sunday January 4th, 2008! First off, I had a really good break. The snowboarding trip was the shit with my homies. Mc Nugget spit some truth out as well as finding some inspirations for our next album and Golden Rong passed out as usual. Large ups to Ryan for planning, and a hell naaww to David for ditching us. Summer trip will be in the works and it will pop off.

Looking back at 2008, there were a lot of firsts, ups, downs, happy, sad, mad, surprises, and there were a lot of regrets. I can't take them back and all there is left to do is reflect and learn. I can't say it's was a bad year because it was not. I am not going to hate on '08 because I still got love.

2009 will be a BIG YEAR! I can feel it, not to hype it up but I will make it into a big year! A couple of things that I am looking forward to:

January-Start of a new COOP, and my RA Interview...wish me luck!

February- Hopefully a Giants Superbowl win. Turning the big 2-1! Getting my RA decision, and ECAASU at Rutgers!

March-Hopefully the best Celebr(asian) to date.

April-I ain't got shit for April yet but it will be poppin'

May-look at April, hopefully get my macbook pro by now!

June-Last month of COOP, moving out and oh yes AUSTRALIA!!!!

July-still in AUSTRALIA!

August-Back home with the homies, hopefully another weekend trip. Relax. If I am a RA, SUMMER TRAINING!

September-December 2009 Start of the new project for me, and yes it will be great.

2009 will be a big year!

p.s. My resolutions for 2009:

Focus more on school (that 3.25 GPA when I graduate so I can be a CUM LAUDE)
Write more (blogs, poetry, etc.)
Read more (novels in general)
Save more money
Work out

Peace y'all

1 comment:

Golden N Rong said...

you can do it, i got some of the same resolutions